Monday, February 6, 2012

They didn't believe me! A Troll in our City???

They seriously didn't believe me! 

Aunt Wendy came to visit and we were talking about going for a walk.  Somewhere from deep in caverns of my memory out popped, "Let's go find Wichita's troll!"

They scoffed and laughed at me.  They didn't believe me that Wichita had a troll. 

I looked up the directions.  Checked out the backgrounds of the pictures, got my bearings and had them load up in the suburban.  Something I had wanted to do for a while now.  Ever since our "relatively new" Children's Pastor told all of us in the 'Awana Kitchen' about the troll.  I  mean seriously, how did this get past me, I used to adventure around quite a bit.  How could I have missed this one. 

Yep, it is right there!  Hiding below ground!  Right where you would expect a troll to be!

Impressed, Little Princess can't help but keep checking out this creature.
Both arms chained and he can't get out.  Someone tried poking him with a stick, I guess.  The kids felt sorry for him and wondered if we could find a way to remove the stick from his mouth so he could talk. 

There he is! 
They believe me now.  Dad isn't much of a believer yet. 
We will have to take him out soon. 

No comments: