Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy birthday...to THe Man


Squished between Thanksgiving and St. Nicholas Day we get to celebrate the delightful Man's birthday!  He brings such joy to our lives.  From the time he was a baby his smile has been infectious and just pulled you in to his heart. 
This year I decided to surprise him with a Ninja (Ninjago Lego) cake.  But that wasn't enough in his words.  Gotta have a cake with all the ninjagos.  Well I told him, "I am not Cake Boss" 
As God does when I most frustrated and trying to think of how to make 5 mini versions of the cake I was planning....God reminds me of cupcakes!!! 
So for our immediate family we had these. ;)  We shared with the wait staff at Olive Garden. His pick and one of his favorite restaurants.   The following Sunday, we had the masterpiece creation.  Unfortunately, the men were so impatient to cut into the cake, not a decent picture is had.  :(  MEN and their stomaches. 

He is definitely cool beyond his years as he rocks the angry birds hat and gloves his big sis got him.

 
 

No comments: