Thursday, December 11, 2008

12 days of Christmas!

So I left off with 4....
4 loads of laundry.
5 healthy but puny children.
6 sets of linens need washing.
7 hoping for no more illness this winter.
8 more loads of laundry

yes more laundry... I am glutton for punishment. The last time we were sick when Mike was out of town. I did 30 loads in one week. Yes, 30! During the winter I average 12-15 loads a week. We have a huge washer even. I invested in a great big monster this last year when our original just went kapooy. I even got the extended warranty. As the kids get bigger so do their clothes. The younger ones are especially big on creating laundry. They can't stand a damp spot on their clothes and the 3 yr. old is still potty training. Flutter Nutter also likes practicing undressing himself.

1 comment:

Pam Martin said...

Do you ever want to make them go naked for one day so you could actually have all the laundry done? Hope everyone stays healthy.