Monday, January 26, 2009

Where's my Jesus?

Wanted!
One very Loved "Jesus Blankie"
Poor D.. He has lost his Jesus blankie. It says Jesus loves me all over it.
Big brothers let him borrow their blankies.
He has his "spare".
It's not the same.
"Jesus" helps him get through the worst of things
like dentist appointments and fillings
But every night since Saturday he has asked me for Jesus blankie.
Every time I tell him we'll look again tomorrow.

It's strange. I know he came home with it Friday night.
He never left the house Saturday.
It came up missing Saturday night.
We have cleaned the bedrooms.
Stripped the beds.
All the laundry is caught up.
Looked under the furniture.
And in the furniture.
But no blankie to be found.
I May have to offer a reward!
I just don't know what to offer his siblings as an incentive.

No comments: