Monday, January 26, 2009

Wichita Friends

Be sure to hit Dillons if you have not already. I had to return movies tonight so I went ahead and stopped it.
The Current Buy 10 and get $5 off ends tomorrow.
That translates into 50 cents off each item.

Before you go, load Qs onto your shopping card from cellfire, P&G and ShortCuts.
I didn't and spent an extra $2.

Deals to look out for. Chex Mix, Fiber One bars, Green Giant SteamFresh veggies.
The veggies are free if you have 50 cent Q off one (doubled) or the $1 off Q.

I spent $16 and some change and got 20 items.
Then I splurged and bought myself some Mr. Goodbar Candy Bars, I still came in under $20 though. I have changed my eating today and am feeling much better. The first day in a week I have been able to control my blood sugar. I have been sneaking peanuty things when D is not around. Hence my reason for buying the Mr. Goodbars. Hee Hee

Free veggies
Gold fish...cheap filler
Fiber One bars
Chex Mix bars
Cap'n Crunch (had Q and got it for 1.09)
Life Cereal (2) the same thing as above
Pace Salsa after Qs it was a $1 a jar
Gorton's fish fillets for .99 after Q (Dara thank you for the Q)
more cheese (dear hubbie went last Thurs.)
Triscuits (after Q I think these were around $1.09)

No comments: