Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Power, More Suction and the kids have a new ToY!

I promised a month ago? ? pictures!! This is my new baby. Believe it or not I have only used it once. I guess it really belongs to my children now....hee heee.


When you look down at the handle this is what you see....



This tells you the carpet is dirty. The lights stay yellow until....


You have sucked up all the leftovers from the children's fun AND the invisible leftovers as well! It can stay yellow for a really long time when we vaccuum. It always depends on who has been doing what recently.



It's great to have the dirt sensor! Highly recommend getting a vaccuum with one. The kids know when they are done, by the color of the lights. Don't you just love that one of our jobs as parents is to train our children in the various aspects of life and self-care ! ! !




No comments: