Thursday, May 14, 2009

Widgets and recycling ? ! ?

SO how do you put a widget on your blog. My Recycling widget is updated. However, you gotta go through all my old posts. THis week my recycling weighs as much as the heaviest shark in the world! ! ANd I have saved 1.94 trees. I wonder if those trees are bigger than the ones growing in my yard. Do I get penalized for pulling out weed like Redbud trees from my garden? Oil saved 129.59 gallons! That one is huge considering the only way for my family to get around is in our suburban. One of the first times I drove it to the commissary on the base I had only two kiddos with me. I over heard a boy and his mom talking... "Sometimes when couples have one or two kids they think they need a bigger vehicle than they actually do!" I just chuckled, if they only new ! They definitely were not present when I checked out and the bagger loaded the bag of the suburban with all our groceries!

No comments: