Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer mornings!

This week with Dad on first shift summer mornings have been a bit different. I haven't been able to enjoy the first two mornings as we had morning appointments.
But this morning....
I woke to snuggling on sweet boy.
Dozed off, until
another sweet boy came and woke me up to tell me he went potty in the toilet (ah those are sweet words, believe me)
More snuggling as we watch a little tv to let mom wake up.
Another drifted in just before 9.
Time to move, and another arises from his cave.
at 915, the Fun Mom is still snuggled deep and is lost in dreamland.
I just can't let my teenager sleep till 10, so she is awake now.
Silently awake. Disappointed I am not going to be her social life driver. But she will survive. A quiet day at home is a good thing even if you are a teenager.
Now the other 4 are intensely playing wii and/or watching someone play wii.
I better get busy before they need me.

No comments: