Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This little piggy went to the....

Went to the doctor
This little piggy went owwww owwww owwww all the way there!
(little side note -- aren't these the cutest little piggies ever?)

So I was to get to sleep in. I did, but I woke up to
"Oh my gosh!!!
Son, what did you do????"
Not a good thing to wake up to.
We have child safety door knob thingy magigers on the garage door and pantry door--
Can you guess why??
This time someone left the garage door open --
Not me, cause me was in bed !
And D decided to get into the garage fridge and see what he could sneak.
He found the super yummy Santa Cruz lemonade that comes in glass jars.
He dropped not one but 2 !!
Of course concrete meeting glass did its thing and D got caught in the middle.
Could have been much worse.
Moral of this story:
See what happens when you disobey!
I think the kids will have that carved on my tombstone one day.

No comments: