Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quoteables courtesy of Daddy's Buddy!

Outside talking with friends, talking about Flutter Nutter and the sweet girl he likes. Daddy's Buddy gets asked about who he is gonna marry. He shakes his head no and then says,
"I'm not gonna have kids, cause I want to have a bunch of cool cars and motorcycles."

Lately, my boys have discovered sports cars, Mustangs and motorcycles. They count they as if they were playing Slug Bug (VW Bug) when we are driving around. Dad doesn't have a cool car cause he has kids. LOL. About two weeks ago, I overheard the kids talking... "Fun Mom gets the Taurus when she learns to drive. Dad will get a Mustang. When Hockey Player gets his license he gets the Mustang and dad gets.....

Please, oh please don't talk about life insurance and social security checks with them. They might devise our early departure to Heaven!
But not to despair about my chances of being a grandmother, and dear sweet Daddy's Buddy getting to experience all the joys and challenges of parenthood. On our way in, I scooped him up and he looked me in the eye and said,
"When I have kids, I have to move out?"
"Yes, " I say very sweetly.
I don't bother to tell him he'll be moved out before that. LOL!


1 comment:

eurekan at heart said...

rofl! J and I have been reading "God gave you to us" I think it's the name of it, anyway, it talks about how she is special because God gave her to us when we wanted a baby so badly. She asked me when she could have babies last night (oh dear Lord give me strength). I told her she had to grow up, go to college, get married, THEN she could have a baby. She told me "okay, now I know!" The joys of 4 yo's right?