Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Girls' Night Out...

Tonight, I was whisked away with parting words that warned the children....
"Be good! If I get a call, there will be 5 moms on this porch. None of us will be happy, because we had our night interrupted."
I wasn't driving!
It worked.
No calls.
No texts, till I started texting to check up on them.

So what do 5 Moms do when they go out ?
Well this wild bunch goes to Bella Luna Cafe.
AND they drink WATER!
The waiter takes very good care of us.
Some might even say, he was "adorable!"
But we gotta watch the time.
Cause this bunch is crazy and they have a few stops to make.
On the list:
Children's Ibuprofen
Return/Exchange at Claire's
Justice for Girls.... there is a 2.99 sale (mentioned in post below) and we have 5, count them 5 coupons. One for each of us! ! ! And I have a return to do!

Well, the cafe is by the stores, and it just makes practical sense to get these little errands out of the way. Why drive all the way back there tomorrow or Friday?

Oh, by the way, we are out on a Wednesday! Definitely wild on our part, because we normally save girls night out for Friday nights. Never Saturday night, cause we gotta be able to get up for church! But, hey, it is Spring Break!

I even managed to get a picture of my 4 partners in wildness! I couldn't be in the photo, ah that really is too bad. But there wasn't anyone out in the parking lot to help us out. Hello! it's Spring Break, where is everybody?




So we stayed long enough to close the store 30 minutes later than the sales people wanted. So what do moms do when they don't want to go home on a Wednesday night? They go to Target to get Ibuprofen and walk around checking the endcaps for Clearance! Then they stop at Sonic for me to get a drink, and then we go for a .2 mile run in a neighborhood far away from their own. The whole time thinking the 2 who went home should be out running with us!

Back to my place where Fun Mom has decided we have definitely lost our minds and its time for us to go to Sunnyville. We just told her she was "adorable." Then we amazed her by demonstrating our ability to walk like bears! All in all, I think she learned a very important life lesson. Grown ups know how to laugh and have fun too!! Maybe next time she will join us.

3 comments:

Hi! I'm Rebecca said...

Funny post. Can't say I'm sorry I missed the running part!

Cav5Mom said...

WE ARE ADORABLE!

HS Mom of 4 said...

I'm glad I missed the running, too. But am sorry that my night ended earlier than usual. I did take the hummus over to Jenn's so that was a good thing.