Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sin Buster Night according to Daddy's Buddy

So last night at Awana was "Stories from a Sin Buster" night.
The kids listened to stories from out very own Sin Busters, aka our pastors.
Daddy's Buddy was telling Flutter Nutter about last night.
DB: We had a very important person last night.
DB: He was a pastor.
DB and FM: What is a pastor?
Mom: Someone who shares God's word with other people.
DB: Do you know which one came to our room?
MOM: No
DB: He has dark hair.
Mom: I list pastor names, Ken Cooper, Greg, Chris and DB tells me no to all of them.
Mom: Oh you mean Ken Cooper.
DB: No, not him.
DB: He is kind of like Grandpa, just not as old.
DB: Where is that paper?
DB goes to his room and finds the paper with the church's sinbusters on it. Pictures with names underneath. Kind of like the old western days with sheriffs and thier names below their pictures. Or the Wanted dead or alive posters.
DB: It was this pastor he points.
So I was right, it was Ken Cooper. He just couldn't remember the name.
But I am so tickled about his description. He is like Grandpa, just not as old.
I wonder how my boys would describe me?

No comments: