Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Sweet Present!

So I have been posting about my birthday.
And I got the sweetest present ever this year. AND it wasn't even candy. I do like candy, but this was better than that!

Sweet and talented Sarah suprised me with one of her crocheted creations.

According to her and my slightly jealous daughters (only slightly, cause it isn't nice to be jealous.) I am in style now! The girls lovingly finger it, but know better than to ask for it or to borrow it. Can you see me twirling and dancing around the room, singing "I am in style"?
What busy mom doesn't want to be a bit in the now and fashionable every once in a while? So I loving gaze down at my wrist and say, "Thank you, Lord for a friend who loving thought of me and twisted and twirled this yarn into a thing of beauty for me."


She makes lots of really cool hats and has her own Etsy store! I am amazed by her creativity and wonder where she finds the time with her busy children and home. But she does and she is so talented!
Check her out her creations at TaeTaesCrochet.
I absolutely love this hat:


The sock monkey hats make me giggle. The ones with flowers make me oooh and ahhh.

No comments: