Monday, April 15, 2013

Early Easter Fun!

Being slowed down has sometimes left me feeling like "less" than a mom.  I rest a lot and haven't been able to do all the mom things I used to do.  However, there are moments that are truly "INSPIRED" by God.  Like the Thursday before Easter.  Feeling like I kind of have let the kids down and not feeling too holiday like, I came upon some magazines that were sitting around waiting to be read.  INSPIRED.  Headed home with The Man and announced we were going to blow eggs.  He knew what I was talking about.  He was interested and excited to give it a try.

 
He was Awesome at the task!




 
He finished 2 eggs before I had one half way done. 
He had my half way egg done about the time I got part way into a new one and broke the shell blowing!
3 for my 1 broken. 
He has discovered a new talent.
 
Then the rest of the kids arrived home and
wanted to give it a try.....


 
Fun Girl had great success and did a couple.



Fun Girl worked hard like I did.
She succeeded in her mother's footsteps and blew so hard
she broke her egg too.
She tried another egg and succumbed to the lack of oxygen.
 
 
Hockey Player felt the need to share
his fashion skills with hair accessories
and his sense of humor.




 
And then he decided to prove he was as full of hot air as The Man.

 
Honestly, I don't know what happened to a picture of Dad's Bud. 
 
We ended up with enough eggs to make "Breakfast" burritos for lunch
and
enough eggs for each of the kids to dye a couple of eggs each the next day.

No comments: