Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Seeing with New Eyes

Little Princess took the plunge.  Contacts for her !  She is growing up.  With my oldest girl, I have dragged my feet along the way.  Not wanting to rush things.  Plus I knew as she grew up the youngers would grow up a tad faster with all the newness being introduced along the way.  It has, also, been exciting to experience the firsts with my oldest.  I have worried back in my mind, that when it was my Little Princess' turn to do these firsts for her, my enthusiasm would be less.  It is different. It is still fun!  My experience with Fun Girl, has left me more experienced and yet excited in a new way... "I have a secret" excited!  I know what is coming, I am excited for her and can't wait to see her experience it.  Just as she is seeing the world with "new eyes", so am I.  I am so happy to be Mom to this beautiful young lady!

No comments: