Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Party Fun

We took a break last week to enjoy some Christmas fun with friends.
M is hard at work making her spice ornament.
equal parts of cinnamon and applesauce and glue.
Roll it out, make shape.
Dry for 3 days...maybe depending on how thick the ornament is.
I was thoroughly impressed by M
This was a relay race.
Put on the gloves, remove the wrapper of a Hershey's Kiss.
Eat it and run back to your line so the next person could go.
She managed to do it all with thumb in a splint!


My little poser. "Take a picture of me like this"

They are holding balloons.
They are sitting still (well, my boys are)
They are listening.
I have it documented !
It is the season of miracles !
Teacher's helper now. My oldest baby is growing up.
She doesn't play the reindeer games anymore.
She likes to organize and help the games go off without a hitch.

No comments: