Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Because we just can't let it slow down any....

So we thought dear N had a bad spider bite!
We didn't even know he had a sore until lunch time.
We find out 2 hours later it isn't a spider bite.
It's MRC infection. Erghhhhh,
Just beginning to feel like our life was settling back into a before August 2008 pace.
What was I thinking... before August 2008 was just like it has been after August 2008.
Just different goop to deal with.
So now we spray showers down with 50/50 bleach solution after every shower.
Hmmmm, 7 people in one house.
Quick go buy stock in bleach!
Yes, Dara my children do bathe more than just on Sat. nights.....
We sterilize and clean the house.
Oh and I have to buy a $10 bottle of soap, actually 2 of them.
Mind you they are not big bottles either.
Thank goodness for the Register Rewards I earned on the Huggies and Kotex deal this week!
After the cost of special soap, spray bottles for bleach solution and my free "Sense and Sprays" , Register Rewards and coupons...my out of pocket was only a little over $5 ! ! ! !
I love it when couponing helps save my budget at times of crazy illness.
Thank you Lord for providing.

No comments: