Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday - update

So, while I couldn't sleep cause I was so miserable I laid in bed and prayed for God's healing hand on her. This morning we woke her and she was feeling better. Thank you Lord. She was well enough to babysit. Momma on the other hand was not feeling any better. A trip to the dr told the story. Not as bad as in previous visits but still impressive. Dr. says I should win a $1,000 for the vast improvement I exhibited. I have a horrible history of sinus and allergies problems. The past 4 or 5 years allergy season meant inhalers, steroids and confinement in my home from March till first freeze. Thanks to allergy shots this year I have been out and loving it till last night. No pain, just fever and chills. In the course of the last 4 or 5 years I have developed an inability to feel the pain associated with sinus/allergy issues. So today, I learned I had perforated one ear drum, had an ear infection in the other and a pretty sinus infection. So today's been a quiet, lazy day for all of us. Abigail has seemed to be content with that in spite of it all. A package in the mail, several cards and gifts from family. We will celebrate in a week and a half with extended family.

No comments: