Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Big O Daddy O !

I suprised Dear Hubby last week with his birthday present. A long time bowler, he has graciously given up his many costly athletic interests for the sake of his family's financial welfare. He misses bowling leagues and golfing whenever he would like. I appreciate these sacrifices he makes for us. Needless to say, when I heard about the Kids Bowl Free program/campaign. I got interested. When I found out he could bowl all summer for 23.95, I got really excited. So today, for his birthday we went bowling. He wasn't too thrilled with his score. But he did have fun. Being the awesome dad he is, he also thoroughly enjoyed watching his children and seeing that some of them just have a natural bowling ability. He got to coach them a little and see smiles that came with success. Come this weekend, or whenever we finally have a/c up and running better than it is, he will get his cake. Favorite of all times Lemon with Lemon Icing.



No comments: