Thursday, June 4, 2009

We have A/C ! !

I am snug in my sweater as I sit in the basement. Dear N, got out of bed and told me he was cold! I told him to snuggle down in the covers. "I did, it doesn't help." Big Sis went and grabbed another blanket quick. Mind you, I keep it between 78 and 80 during the summer. Guess I will be raising it some at nighttime. We slept oh so good last night and snuggled deep in our covers. Wonder what it will do to our electric bill now that it is working so much better now? ? Good friends are such blessings. Thank you Zach, Thank you Michelle, for introducing us to Don. ((hugs)) all around. They saved us a bundle. I was prepared to write one big check. Turned out to be only $75 and lots of freon replaced. Blessings from God and his people!

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Are you missing your little girl?