Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I went running ! ? ! ?

Because it was May last week, and because it is June now, Breathing is considered highly over~rated by me. Meaning my allergies have attacked my life and my family's coordinator of all things. However, last Wednesday morning it was raining. I do get a light reprieve when it rains. I took 2 kiddos and my neice garage sale-ing and "ran" into dear friend Dara. She was on the way to the gym and felt she must follow me garage sale-ing. Well we got to having such a good time, she missed her work out. She hurried on her way and called me a bit later and told me she was running and I out to drive by if I could. Well I did.

And because breathing is highly over~rated I joined her on her run!

It was amazing how well I did, I coughed and choked a bit. But I managed to not need my inhaler! I hope she will let me join her again!


No comments: