Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes and more shoes...

All 5 kiddos have outgrown their shoes. I have checked the toes.
UGH!
All 5 of them. I have known about 2 maybe 3 for a couple of weeks and I keep trying to avoid the issue. Now I am fully aware they all need shoes. About a month ago dear hubby announced he needed new running shoes as well. UGH!
I want to be a horrible mom that just lets them all go barefoot.
I reached the point a few years ago, I just walked into the store and said go find a couple of pair.
We claimed one or two sales associates and put them to work sizing, fitting.
My requirements, not astronomically priced.
Comfortable, no need to "break" them in.
Velcro for those who don't tie shoes yet.
Then a dear friend introduced me to Ebay and internet shopping for shoes.
I am trying to decide if I want to switch to her system for the better deals or just give up and go to the store, get 'er done and get out of there.
No matter what, I am gonna have to get them sized and see what brand works for who.
It isn't even Easter dress shoe shopping yet.
Only the girls get Easter shoes, but that is still an ordeal enough...girls and shoes.
This week's issue is athletic shoes ~ the boys have opinions, the girls have opinions and the mom wishes she had taken stock in the shoe manufacturing industry.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Have fun shoe shopping!