Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sinus Infections....

are really annoying.
I have another one. Will have to call the doc tomorrow.
But for now, I feel cruddy and am truly annoyed.
I take my allergy medicine.
I do nasal washes.
I drink elderberry juice.
I got what I thought was a minor cold. 24 hours later I have a full blown sinus infection. What I don't understand is how it is possible to breathe through one's nose and not be able to do a sinus rinse because the swelling is so bad? When I am finally able to reduce the swelling, why is it nothing comes out? The pressure is there, cause all I want to do is bore a hole into my cheek to relieve the pressure. For now, I am giving comic relief to my family. The jokes about my snoring and how hard I am sleeping. The crazy dreams I am having...cruises in the Mediterranean as comic strip characters?!? LOL

No comments: