Friday, February 26, 2010

No Dad ~ Daughter Shopping Trips anytime soon

Fun Mom, is online shopping.
She is wanting a dress or two for Spring or Summer.
She's a girl, I get that.
the conversation goes like:
FM: Want to see my dress?
Mom thinking: It is not YOUR dress, you haven't bought it yet.
Mom says: sure
MOM thinking: It is very cute. Fits her personality.
FM: It is modest.
FM: It is cute.
FM: It is me in 2 ways. My style and it is called "FUN MOM" (not quite, but I don't post kiddos' names.)
MOM: I chuckle and say it is $42, I don't think so.
FM: I didn't ever say I was cheap.
Isn't she adorable. (Rolling my eyes here)
She is so not taking her dad shopping. He would cave. Her bubbly spirit, cute little smile and bouncy ponytail. Then she plays the modest card. AIY! Definitely no shopping with dad.

No comments: