Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Counting to 800.............

776. Words of blessing from my son
777. Swimming challenges and coaching from my daughter...inspires and challenges me out of my comfort zone
778.  Tender fingers finding where the soreness is in my foot
779.  Inspiration in my son's eyes and mind
780.  Time to visit with father and son about challenges of the season and what God just might have in store. 
781.  Commitments to pray and seek what we might do in this season of different-ness
782.  Friendly smiles and misdirected packages found
783.  The promise to see friends soon
784.  Experiencing and getting to see God work and evolve my son into the man He created him to be
785.  Soup in the crockpot
786. Beans soaking for the next day
787.  The warmth of the Sun on my face reminding me of the warmth of God's grace on me
788.  Pink horizon as the sun says good night
789.  Friends who stop in as they pass through town
790.  A son who does not erupt when there is injustice
791.  A cheerful helper at the grocery store
792.  Songs of praise in the kitchen as a meal is prepared
793.  Visits with extended family, brief as they may be still too precious to let go of
794.  Pruned bushes
795. Stained fences, a big job completed before winter
796.  Patient husband through the constant plan changes
797.  Fixable errors
798.  A refrigerator and pantry restocked
799.  Days with Grandpa C
800.  Hugs from a too cool almost teenager

 

No comments: