Friday, November 9, 2012

Ready for the Big Bumps!

 Remember this post last month?
 
 
Well now, he is free and clear!
Not much of a smile for the camera.
But he is excited and ready for the Big Bumps.
 
 
And what exactly are Big Bumps?  I don't really want to know.
This past weekend, Daddy O and I worked Bingo. 
Hockey fundraisers to help pay for, well, Hockey.
Couple of dads were talking.
Dad One asked if Hockey Player was back. 
Dad Two said yes, and I responded "sorta."
There was a choked back laughter.
See, DaddyO was otherwise busy elsewhere in the room.
I KNEW something was up.
I explained Daddy O told me there was no contact allowed, so Hockey Player got on the ice for a game on Thursday.
 Some how it came out....not sure how.
Hockey Player took a hit in the corner.
Went down, then knocked the other guy down.
DaddyO returned and I tolded him, he was busted....
His response, Just a little bump!
Hockey Player even jumped up and let DaddyO know all was good.
 
Good Heavens Can't Trust the Two of the Them to Follow Doctor's Orders.
 
Cornered Hockey Player the next day and asked about his hit.
His response, "HUH?? What hit?"
Just a little bump.
Told him he was busted.
Couldn't remember knocking anyone else down.
 
I get told to quit making it a big deal.
 
Doctor laughed and shooked his head.
Said he would see us the next day.
Not funny doc.
Just to prove it, I told him we would be at church and not hockey.
Well then maybe Friday.
 
better NOT!
 
 
 

No comments: