Monday, November 5, 2012

Where is the fresh air???

My boys, all 3 of them, were diagnosed with brochitis this morning! ? ! ?
What is going on?
Then this afternoon, The Man started crying.  Panick type of cry.
I tried to get him to settle down.  As he started to quiet for me, I noticed flaring nostrils and lots of retraction! 
Another breathing treatment was needed.
But it had only been a few hours since his last.
The signs of distress were far more severe than I had seen yet.
His breathing evened out and settled down. 
We loaded up. 
His O2 made the nurse question the situation and she consulted the doctor.
We are back on steroids, antibiotics and breathing treatments every 2.5 to 3 hours....around the clock.
AIY!
I am grateful for medical care.  I am grateful for the ability to treat at home.  But I am sooo ready for the creepy crud and viruses  in the area to DIE!
The Man asked me today, "Why do they call it a cold when your head is not cold, it's hot??"
I don't know.

No comments: