Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Favorite Things....Ebates

In my inbox today was one of my favorite emails...
"Your big fat payment from Ebates"
I love rebates and money in my pocket that didn't take more energy from me other than what I expend already. 
Ebates is one of those awesome resources. 
Shopping on line.
Stop first at Ebates.
Sometimes you will find codes for deals for your store...BONUS!
Find your online store/website on their site and click on the link. 
They open the shopping window. 
You shop.  You pay and close the deal.  Ebates takes note and processes your r"Ebate" payment for you. 
They pay out 4 times a year. 
Who doesn't like a BIG FAT PAYMENT, especially one that doesn't require you to copy the receipt, clip the UPC code, fill out the form and pop it all in the mail box. 

No comments: