Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday dinner Dad's Bud style

Dad's Bud is nine! He chose Red Lobster for his dinner. We went for lunch.

 

Dad's Bud is our adventurous eater. If he is interested by it, he will try it. So a couple if years ago he saw an ad for Red Lobster and declared he wanted to give it a try.  Saw the poster for snow crab legs and said, "Hey let's try those." He has no concept of money, when someone else is buying. He tried them, he liked them.

So this birthday we are back and he asks to order a pound of snow crab legs! My eyes jumped out of my head. Dad said sure, it is his birthday! He is thrilled.

 
While Dad's Bud was enjoying his lunch, Little Princess was trying to getting past the fishiness of the restaurant.  Even her chicken chicken alfredo was tasting fishy.

 
And when she looked up and across the table all she saw was her brother in heaven, making crunching sounds she just couldn't stomache.
I tried to trade places with her.
She sat next to her brother, but she didn't have to look at him.

 
Alas, that didn't work.  She could still hear the crunching. 
She left her plate for the to go box and we went to the car.
Fresh air for her, and less noise for me. 
My head was hurting.
 
 
Happy Birthday to Dads' Bud!
Unfortuantely, that is all the pictures I have of his Birthday Day pictures.
Hoping for some family birthday pictures this weekend. 
I was so worn out, I slept the rest of the afternoon.

No comments: