Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME !

No it is not my bday today! However, my present finally arrived. I received a lovely sum of money for my bday this year. There were many ideas of what to do with it. However, my darling husband told me this year the money was to be used for me. I normally incorporate monetary gifts into household funds or fun. He was adamant I use it for me. My hubby is turning into a techo geek every day. Lots of ideas. My head began to swim. He finally advised me on a laptop. It would be the most practical and helpful tool in my busy days, hopefully it will free me up more. Hopefully, because of my new found mobility I will be able to get my work done earlier in the day and get to bed at a decent hour. We shall see.

For now, IT IS PRETTY! OH SO PRETTY!

I knew the color was called "Blossom" I didn't know it would be Purple. So I am tickled I picked a purple mousie as well. Before, you think I am a nut. I purchased from the Dell Outlet. It lists the color of the computer. However, I was having trouble searching and pulling up a picture that showed me what "Blossom" looked like. Dell Outlet sells refurbished, dented/scratched laptops and New laptops that have been shipped and returned unopened/unused to Dell.




I sure wish there was a smiling, twirly flower to show how excited I am! ! ! Pretty Purple! ! Pretty Purple ! ! !

1 comment:

eurekan at heart said...

just the cutest thing ever! I've seen those ;)