Monday, March 19, 2012

Are you a Knucklehead? or A Yellow Belly Chicken Liver?

We promised the kids some fun if they let Fun Girl and the Moms have some fun shopping.
Shopping wasn't all bad.  We did take the boys to the Nike store.  That is always a big hit for my boys.




After the Moms had their fun we headed on over to Knuckleheads!
Fortunately for us, we shopped so long we arrived at Knuckleheads for the discounted evening rate.  We had the place almost to ourselves.  Lots of fun to be had.
It all started well.
They were jumping for joy!

Then we saw this ride. All but one was excited.  Miss Brylee was unconvinced in the fun to be had.
She skipped all the rides...

That is until I asked her if she was a Yellow Belly Chicken Liver?  The gantlet was thrown down and she was out to prove me wrong. Not once, not twice...but somewhere in the double digits I heard again and again for this ride.  Since I had the chaperone bracelet, I was her chaperone.  And ride I did.  I am all for getting my money's worth and by the end of the evening I did.

I really did have fun on the above ride.  Giggled and giggled all the way through it.  Again and again.

When we were done here, she was out to prove she was not a Yellow Belly Chicken Liver and she rode this one.

It was great and fun, until I closed my eyes as the ride was slowing down.  The Pepsi I just finished was not settling too well.
No time to stop cause she was ready to ride the roller coaster.  Did I mention I was the chaperone?


So I rode this one as well.  Again and Again until I cried Bumper Cars and 4D Ride.  No Chaperones allowed.  Beautiful... Time to let my stomache rest.


But my break didn't last long.  Cause she was fired up and making up for lost time.
Off to ride this one again.
This time Fun Girl wasn't there.  It was just Brylee, Me and Little Princess.  
The bigger kids were all off riding the Go-Karts.  The Man was riding the 4D theatre through the Haunted Mine.  Dara was standing nearby for him.  Afterall,
I had the Chaperone bracelet.  So nice of her to share in my fun.
Unfortunately, my stomach hadn't settled much.  2 times around and I couldn't spin the girls anymore.
Barely made it off the ride.  The Operator asked if I was okay as I quickly walked across the building to the bathroom.  Little Princess was asking if I was okay.
She followed me all the way in the bathroom and I sent her back to Brylee.
Fortunately, there were only dry heaves.
But I was done.
Little Princess asked me what was wrong later.
She hadn't even put it together when Brylee went running across to the room yelling to her mom, Dara,
Ms. Heather is throwing up, Ms. Heather is throwing up.
I sense some triumph in her declaration.
Since, I cried, "UNCLE! and NO more rides"
I became a Yellow Belly Chicken Liver by the newest Knucklehead.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Brylee was smiling over my shoulder while I read the post to her!
Don't worry next time you come you can prove yourself to not be a yellow belly chicken liver!