Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For You Dara ~ He doesn't look like Big Bird

Hockey Player circled this shirt on our most recent shopping spree in Wisconsin.  I kinda missed what was going on with Hockey Player and the shirt.  Fun Girl was keeping me a bit preoccupied with her collection of things to try on.  But Ms. Dara did not miss a beat.  She pulled me off to the side and said I had to buy it.  Hockey Player had been circling the rack and had picked it up to look at a couple of times.  Okay!
Hockey Player rarely speaks up.  So I was really glad Dara said something, 'cause Hockey Player is really picky about clothes.  He has definite likes and dislikes.  I know he likes compression shirts.  But I would never have guessed he would have gravitated to one this color. 

You know what?  I think it looks pretty good on him. 
Ms. Dara has asked for pictures several times.  In her words, "Only Hockey Player could wear this shirt and not look like Big Bird!" 
She's right. 


1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Yep...he can totally rock the color yellow. Very handsome!