Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hockey Player would never ask but.....

So one rainy afternoon, Fun Girl comes to me. 
Mom, I know Hockey Player would never ask but I thought I would tell you. 
You know those Grandma sales you never like to go to. 
Grandma sales...the ones with the glass cabinetry, shelves things.
They are always at the Grandma sales.
Well maybe you could think about getting one for Hockey Player. 
He has so many trophies now, they are falling off his shelf. 
I talked to him and he said he wanted one. 
But he would never ask. 

Of course not, can you imagine any hockey player, much less THE Hockey Player ask for me to go to a Grandma sale and shop for  him.  Who knows what else I would come home with for him???  Next thing you know they will be asking me to bring home a Grandma chair cause they are really comfortable. !

No comments: