Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Name Is..........

He may be a shorty but he makes up for it in personality.
He is so stinking adorable and hilarious.  He has us in stitches all the time.

When Fun Girl entered high school, she was known as "The Man's Big Sister" in youth group.
Just a little backwards, normally kids are known by their older siblings.

When he turned 5 he asked to go to Olive Garden.
He proceeded to flirt with the waitress like no other.  He was nose to nose chatting with her about who knows what and she was captivated by his charm.  He ended up asking her to write her name on his to go box.
She did.  He then asked for her phone number and extracted a promise that she would wait for him to get a little bit older!   Really?

That is just one of many stories we could tell.

He loves the girls.  He loves that he has a teenager sister and all her friends think he is adorable.  He has a hockey team of big brothers who think he is hysterical and they include him in everything.

So when we were in Wisconsin he found this T-Shirt.
It was a must buy.
Now he says,

 "That's me, Ladies Man, all the ladies love me."  

&  

"Cause, I always get the ladies!"

And he is correct.
 Cause when all the youth group girls stop to give you their undivided attention cause you are so stinking adorable, you rule the roost. 
 
He will even tell you,
"They all go "The Mannnnnn"  in their high sweet girly voices."

I just wanted one good photo. 
He required a photo shoot and a promise I would share all the photos,
so that I could even get the one I wanted. 
Oh brother !







1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

I see the runway in his future! You know the one where is modeling clothes that ladies can't resist.