Saturday, March 3, 2012

Awana and Crocheting Week Two

Week two (and the last week) Mrs. Z teaches Little Princess how to start a hat.  I wasn't there, I was working Bingo to pay for hockey.  When I peeked in Little Princess' room that night to collect laundry, I was told to get "out".  She had something she didn't want me to see.  Had to explain I was on a laundry hunt.  I could not fathom what her surprise could possibly be!  The next morning, she peeked in on me to see if I was awake.  She quickly showed me the hat she had started the night before.  This hat took under 48 hours. Earlier in the week, I had to institute a new rule NO crocheting before 4 pm.  She would be grounded if she didn't put her school work and chores before crocheting.  She submitted and only picked up her crocheting after 4 pm on school days.  She crocheted away while her brother competed in the Sparks A Rama.
Then, The Man, asked for a Sparky hat.  So what does the Little Princess do?  She gets online and does a search or two to discover how to make this darling hat complete!
Wow-ed beyond belief.  Know what she is doing now?  She is online watching tutorials for crocheting!
Here's the pics from The Man's modeling debut of the "SPARKY HAT"





1 comment:

Hi! I'm Rebecca said...

She did an awesome job!!!!