Monday, September 24, 2012

Counting to 600....

576.  Vehicles that run.
577.  Remembering my "dump date" with Hubby and the smile it brings
578.  Good memories
579.  Driving lessons
580.  Taxi time
581.  A life well lived
582.  Last moments sharing Christ before taking last breathe.
583.  Legacies left.
584.  Seeing the growth in seeds planted not so long ago
585.  A new widow clasping hands in praise and joy acknowleding her beloved is in the presence of the Lord. 
586.  A man who gave it all to his God, family, friends and work. 
587.  Spirit of humility that causes me to reflect
588.  The smile of child, big and bright, in the midst of sorrow and heartache.
589.  A family comes to Awana, soon after losing Daddy/Husband
590.  Technology that allows children to keep on with their Awana studies and memory work. 
591.  Children who are home schooled and celebrating their time together in school and travel.
592.  Chemo, RICE, Marrow transplants and so much more....
593.  Watching the faith of those around me in action.
594.  Unexpected "Helps" from my Lord when I didn't even know I needed them.
595.  Children who band together to clean the house in the morning.
596.  Children who cheerfully start school work without being asked to after cleaning all morning! 
597.  Husband who loves God and has eyes and a heart seeking Him.
598.  Husband who desires to grow as a person and a child of God.
599.  Blessed with a husband who is able to calm my children like I can not, his physical presence is a comfort.  Just being there,
600.  Sons who love me with all their hearts.

No comments: