Thursday, September 27, 2012

What on earth? Better yet what on high seas?

 
It is Hockey Player still. 
So the plastic bag trick doesn't work too well in the shower.
He had to get another cast.
I begged. I pleaded.  I offered this kid $20 to get a hot pink cast.
To get out of his normal color palette.
Nope
I offered $40.
Still no.
I offered his choice of places for lunch.
Still no.
I offered $40 and lunch.
Still no. 
He is a man of principles and he sticks to them. 
For that I am very proud.
 
Considering he would only be stuck with it for a week, I am shocked.
His jeans are long and baggy. They cover it up. 
Glad he didn't take his mother's money though.
As for lunch, well it was food and he was happy.
He was really happy when I showed up to his piano lessons with pizza in the suburban.
It was an eat in the car kind of day!
And yes, minus one slice, he did all that damage. 
 
 
 
 

No comments: