Monday, October 8, 2012

Counting to 675.....

651.  Different version of yellow (brick) road
652.  Lady of Lesiure time in the hammock with Fun Girl
653.  Hearing my Fun Girl tell my plans before I even say them, all because she knows me all too well!
654.  The other driver has insurance to fix our suburban after the accident
655. -666. Allegies that calm for moments at Grandpa's and a day at the Pumpkin Patch with the kids
667.  Bountiful harvest
668.  Family tradition of the pumpkin patch
669.  An almost grown up daughter finding replacements for work to join us on our field trip...not too big yet.
670.  500 m in the pool in spite of allergies
671.  A husband that can laugh at himself and with his kids all at the same time.
672.  Swim coach stopping to tell me how proud of all my daughter has done and improved over the last 6 months.  He considers her one of his biggest accomplishments. She has worked hard.
673.  Hard working kids
674.  Fellowship with other moms, laughter and giggles and jumping like we were little kids.
675.  Watching small ones conquer their fears by pushing through them and succeeding.

No comments: