Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch #2...............

After picking our pumpkins
it is time to play!
first stop ~ the air pillow
 
 
When the kids are done playing, the moms will play!
 
 
Trying to not fall on the kiddos!


 
Hubby had fun taking pictures. 
I was trying to jump in the above picture.
But I had the giggles so bad!
I spent most my time on my bottom
Or my knees, trying to get back up!
 
Then it was time for more kiddo time!



 
Fun Girl

 
My dear friend,
 I wish I didn't have to worry about allergies..
I would have jumped on like her!
Doesn't that look like fuN!

 
Little Princess


 
Dad's Bud

 
The Man

 

 
Going down the slide~
Giggling again!

 
Ms. Molly had the perfect idea.
Wish I had thought of it.
She let her son and Dad's Bud
pedal her around the pond!

 
Hockey Player and Joseph

 
Daddy O, Fun Girl and The Man

 
Little Princess with her Daddy


No comments: