Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sinus Infections Can be Costly but kids like the Perks!

Never have had a sinus infection this bad before. This one has sent me to the ER, then to the dr. for follow-up. Resulting in a CT Scan and then a trip to the ENT. The ENT then with tremendous gentleness scoped me in the office. Conclusion: One nasty virus resulting in one nasty sinus infection which will lead to some really horrible coughing eventually, so says the ENT. Drink lots of fluids, rest, take antibiotics, decongestants. Day 4 on antibiotics and not feeling a whole lot better. I dream about my ear drums bursting, releasing all the pressure in my head. I am soo glad they are dreams.
My kids can't wait for mom to be better, they miss doing school....well maybe not. However they do like:
**BONUS ! ! ** Mom has almost no voice. She feels so yucky she allows Rice Krispy Treats for breakfast & popcorn for dinner! Lots of time for creativity. Daughter cooks like crazy in the kitchen. The three older ones are reading every book they can. I think they have earned 5 maybe 6 personal pizzas between all of them, 1 free ticket to a hockey game and 3 or 4 ice cream treats from Braums.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Glad you are feeling a little better!