Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A SMOOTH OPERATOR

I have to blog this before I go off to bed. I will forget otherwise.
Tonight, my dear N cried and cried. "I'm tired. I don't want to go." (Awanas) "I want you to rock me in rocking chair." So a quick couple of calls, I found a vehicle with 3 empty seats and sent off my older 3. N, D and I set to having a quiet evening at home. Perfect after 4 hours at the park. (Mom was feeling better and the kids needed out of the house.)
We finally agreed on Gideon the Tuba Warrior, a Veggie's Tale. We snuggled up on the couch. Then D got up to dance to the music, cause that is what you do when you are 2 almost 3, tired and don't want to get too comfortable, lest you fall asleep. So N and I are sitting there. He scooches, and scooches some more right up next to me. Be sure to note he is four years old and is a short 4 yr. old. Our sides are touching and the next thing I feel is his arm around my neck. Awww. But that was not enough, he pulled me ever so gently by the neck till my head rested on his head. If I tried to raise my head he'd tug a little till it rested back on his head. I got love taps on the neck. And then finally he turned his head and kissed me on the cheek.
Where he is learning these moves I have no idea. His daddy needs to get home quick though, cause he is throwing too many WOWZZIES these days.

No comments: