Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dillons coupons for whoever wants them...

I have Dillons coupons I would like to pass onto someone. There are some really high dollar ones. Some are for items on sale this week. I will break up the bunch, if need be, but if you are taker who would like me to mail them to you, I would prefer you take the whole bunch or at least a good portion of them. I don't want to mail out a bunch of one coupons per envelopes. I think my hubby would strangle me for all the stamps that would mean I go through. :) I will try to update the list as coupons are spoken for.
If there are no takers, I will happily toss them into the recycling Monday. Our recycling buddies come on Tuesday morning bright and early!
So here goes...
Some expire 1/24/2010 but Dillons takes them up to 2 weeks after exp. date (so that would make them really expire 2/7/2010)
exp. 1/24/10
2.00 on 2 Gatorade 8 pack
1.00 on Velevetta 32 oz cheese

exp. 2/14/10
2.00 on Theraflu or Triaminic (theraflu on sale this week)
2,00 on Nature Made product (vitamins, etc.)
1.50 on Nyquil/dayquil

exp. 2/21/10
2.00 on Farm Rich Snack
75 cent on Dole Salad
1.00 Pretzel Crisps
1.00 on 4 Philadelphia cream cheese on sale this week.
50 cents on Bertolli Pasta Sauce product
1.25 on Private Selection Prepackaged or Prepared Deli Party Tray, any size, any variety
10.00 on one Private Selection Standing Rib Roast fully cooked
1.50 Private Selection Frozen Meal, any size, any variety
1.00 Butoni Refrigerated Pasta or Sauce
1.00 off 2 boxes of Pepperidge Farm baked Naturals snack crackers
75 cents off Private Selection Frozen Appetizer
40 cents off Kroger Nice n Elegant Napkins
50 cents on Heinz Cocktail sauce
1.00 on 2 Triscuit crackers (on sale this week)
3.00 on one Private Selection Tiger Shrimp Ring, 20 or 30 count

No comments: