Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please Pray....

Homeschool Mom of 4 emailed me today with the following,

Dear Friends,

We are on our way to Little Rock tomorrow. I am having surgery Tuesday to remove a tumor in my brain. Even though I have one of the top neurosurgeons in the country (if not the world), I know that ultimately this is all in God’s hands. I believe strongly in the power of the prayers of God’s people. That is why I am asking for your prayers. And, if your church has a prayer chain, would you be willing to add me to that as well?

Pray for the doctors and staff, that the surgery would go well with NO complications. That my recovery and recuperation would go smoothly and quickly so we can come home as soon as possible. For safety in travel as Oklahoma and Arkansas got lots of snow and ice this week. Pray for our children that they would have peace and that things at home would go smoothly while we are away.

Thank you and God bless.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Prayers of course... and I will add the same to my blog.