Thursday, October 4, 2012

Out of The Mouth of The Man

It is early this morning.  It is Thursday.  We have piano, Bal-A-Vis-X, Fun Girl goes to work and we have school to do all before 4 pm.  I up a bit early so I can squeeze in a trip to a neighbor's garage sale.  The Man is up too.  He must have heard the water in the pipes running for my shower.
He knocks on the bathroom door. 
"YES" 
The Man: Just checking to see if it is you.
Then it starts.  The chattering. He is our songbird in the morning. 
After about 5 minutes, I laugh and say, "You sure talk a lot!"
The Man replies, "But sometimes I shut my mouth!"
I chuckled at the choice of his words. 
He does my heart good. 
I tell the Dad about our conversation.
He tells me about their very similar one last night.  Except The Man said he was quiet sometimes.

No comments: