Thursday, October 4, 2012

The ladies are every where!

There is a new favorite restaurant in town with my crew.
2 Brothers.
Hockey Player loves the buffet. 
Plates and plates of ribs, beef, pork, chicken
potatoes, maybe some veggies,
bread and salad.
Don't forget dessert.
Well all my carnivores love the buffet.
 
The Man, however, has a Ms. Stephanie wrapped around his finger and smile.
She knows about his food allergies.
She spoils him.
She gets him his dessert all special like so there is no cross contamination.
She makes sure the rest of the staff knows what to do if she is not there.
She talks to him. 
She chases him down in the parking lot to get a good bye.
This time, The Man, was shy.
She chatted with him about his day.
She colored with him.
We all chuckled at the other table watching the two of them.
 
 
and finally a smile!
 
 
His whole being captures the attention of all around.
Something I can't figure out.
But I love his smile. 
That is one thing I know!

No comments: